|Sr.No.||AY||Project Title||Funding Agency||Faculty|
|1||2018-19||To study distribution strategies for RR Kabel Nashik City||RR Kabel||Dr. Rakesh Patil & Jeevan Aher|
|2||2018-19||Competitor Analysis of RR Kabel for Nashik city||RR Kabel||Dr. Rakesh Patil & Rahul Mandale|
|3||2018-19||A Study on Sales Strategies & BTL Activities of RR Kabel in Nashik City||RR Kabel||Prabodhan Patil & Dr. Prashant Patil|
|4||2018-19||Market segmentation & Marketing strategy for RR Kabel in Nashik City||RR Kabel||Dr. Prashant Patil & Sarika Patil|
|5||2017-18||A Study on Customer Retention Strategy for Precision Plastic Industries Pvt. Ltd.||Precision Plastic Industries Pvt.Ltd, Mumbai||Dr. Leena Gorhe & Jeevan Ahire|
|6||2017-18||A Study of Competitor Analysis for Precision Plastic Industries Pvt. Ltd. in Nashik||Precision Plastic Industries Pvt.Ltd, Mumbai||Dr. Prashant Patil & Rahul Mandale|
|7||2017-18||Analysis of Brand Preference of Electrician with reference to Precision Plastic Industries Pvt. Ltd in Nashik region||Precision Plastic Industries Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai||Dr. Prashant Patil & Rahul Mandale|
|8||2017-18||A Study on Market Mapping in Nashik region for Precision Plastic Industries Pvt. Ltd.||Precision Plastic Industries Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai||Sarika Patil & Jeevan Aher|
|9||2017-18||A Study on Brand Awareness Program for Precision Plastic Industries in Nashik region||Precision Plastic Industries Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai||Probhodan Patil & Rahul Mandale|
|10||2017-18||Identification of Potential customers For Precision Plastic Industries Pvt Ltd in Nasik region||Precision Plastic Industries Pvt. Mumbai||Adesh Solanki & Dr. Pashant Patil|
|11||2017-18||Study of Customer Relations with respect to Distribution Channel Members||Ramson Industries,Mumbai||Adesh Solanki & Probhodhan Patil|
|12||2017-18||To Study Marketing Mix of Ramson and Seven Seas Products In Nashik region||Ramson Industries, Mumbai||Sarika Patil & Leena Gore|
|13||2017-18||A Study on Retailer analysis about Ramson and Seven Seas Product in Nasik region||Ramson Industries, Mumbai||Dr. Rakesh Patil & Dr Prashant Patil|
|14||2017-18||Sales Analysis of Ramson and Seven Seas Product in Nashik||Ramson Industries, Mumbai||Rahul Mandale & Sarika Patil|
|15||2017-18||A Study of Competitor analysis of Ramson Industries||Ramson Industries, Mumbai||Jeevan Ahire & Probhodan Patil|
|16||2017-18||Study of Customer Relations with respect to Distribution Channel Members||Ramson Industries, Mumbai||Dr. Rakesh Patil & Probhodan Patil|
Ongoing Research Project
A.Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), Nasik Unit:
The department is conducting baseline and impact assessment study for various CSR initiatives of the organization.
- The details of the same are as follows.
- Mobile Medical Camp,
- Commissioning of waste management plants,
- ISO certification of Anaganwadis,
- Construction of road toilets,
- Provision of Cycles to students.
B.Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL):
The Department is invited by the well-known Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) in Nashik to conduct an impact study focused on the evaluation of Wi-Fi hotspots to be selected at various locations.
The survey will be conducted at 15 locations in the Nashik district. The project is in its early stages. The outcomes of the project are expected are:
- Technical Parameters
- Scalability of the solution especially from management point of view.
- Assessment of Quality of Service.
- Social Impact
- Assessment of Support infrastructure etc.
- Prof (Dr.) Prashant V. Patil has Received a grant of Rs 40,000 From National Council of Rural Institute for Project Titled “A study of Rural Education System & Its Impact on Development of Community :Evidence from Experiment In Nasik District of Maharashtra State ” for the AY 2017-18.
- *.Prof .(Dr. ) Rakesh S.Patil has Submitted a Research Project Proposal to “Savitribai Phule Pune University’s, Board of College and University Development (SPPU, BCUD)” for receiving Grant of Rs 1,90,000 Project titled “A comparative study of Emotional Intelligence amongst Postgraduate Students in Management Education Institution: A study with special reference to Nasik District” for the AY 2017-18.
- *Prof (Dr.) Prashant V. Patil has Submitted a Research Project Proposal to “Savitribai Phule Pune University’s, Board of College and University Development (SPPU, BCUD)” for receiving Grant of Rs 1,90,000 Project titled “An analytical study of Challenges and prospects of Small scale industries in Maharashtra: A Study with special reference to Nasik District” for the AY 2017-18.